Clear + Brilliant™ Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Stafford Broumand and Dr. Daniel Maman now offer Clear + Brilliant™ Laser Resurfacing to help patients achieve smoother, younger looking skin. Using a gentle fractional laser technology, Clear + Brilliant™ addresses early signs of aging and refreshes skin from the inside out. It is an easy treatment to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or a trip to the hair salon. Treatment typically takes about 20-40 minutes and can benefit men and women of all ages. Our practice utilizes both the original and new Permea handpieces for our Clear + Brilliant™ procedures. The Permea treatment can be combined with a topical antioxidant and is able to penetrate millions of microscopic areas of the skin for comprehensive replacement of damaged cells.
Benefits of Clear + Brilliant
- Gentle treatment that fights effects of aging
- Improves tone and texture of skin
- Reduces sizes of pores to create a smoother surface
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Greatly complements individual and at-home beauty treatments
- Results can last for months depending on your age, skin condition, and how well you protect your skin
Clear + Brilliant Procedure
- Procedure time is 20-40 minutes, depending on treatment area
- Can be done in a series
- Recovery is 3-5 days
- Safe, non-surgical, and non-invasive method of skin resurfacing
Prior to Treatment:
- No antibiotics, sun-sensitive medication, or oral retinoids (i.e. Isotretinoin, Accutane)
- Topical retinoids should be discontinued prior to treatment
- No Sun Tan or Self Tanner lotion in area you are having treated
Clear + Brilliant™ Laser Resurfacing Recovery and Results
Minimal redness and swelling may occur in the treated areas, but these should dissipate quickly. Our practice can provide topical creams or gels to soothe any discomfort. A series of laser treatments are recommended to encourage growth of healthy, youthful looking skin and maintain lasting results.
Contact 740 Park Plastic Surgery
For more information on the Clear + Brilliant™ laser, or to schedule a consultation here at 740 Park Plastic Surgery, please contact us.